the complexity of life....

the most important part in a human life is a happy family...having a nice and understanding family is my hope for the future..hari nie just wanna share a lill bit bout my own family. I LOVE ALL OF YOU.....sentiasa sokong ak xkire dalam ape2 keadaan sekalipon boleh terima ak dgn seadanya although i'm the black sheep in my family. i knew i just cant be so perfect thanks for understanding....ma and abah mitak maaf byk2 kecewakan ma and abah i've tried my best. mungkin rezeki xsmpai lagi kot doa ma and abah sentiasa diperlukan.i'm ashame of my ownself..btol org kate jgn terlalu ujub dgn kebolehan diri Allah nak test kite jer..tp x terlintas d hati aku pun nak jd sombong and derhaka. to all my siblings thanks for supporting me especially k.long and family, abe ngoh and family, k.ngah and family, abe chik and family and my closest bro, abe imi. tanpa support diorg sumer xtau lar cmner i gonna survive and continue dis life...i'm not perfect,i'm just a teen who learn to be an adult..still trying...igtkn leh change naseb family but tersungkur at the halfway...i'll continue living, there's still a long journey...at the end of june ak masuk uitm KT doin my diploma in science, hope the right track for me. dulu ak pndg rendah kat org wat diploma bajet pndai dpt g oversea skang Allah dah balas balik..ak redha ujianNya. walaupun akan tua dalam blaja tp xpe ah life needs to go on....

a place where a family can share their loves and any obstacles in any condition is called here...HOME....
a place like no the other place...a place called HOME.....

Thanks For Reading. Do Comment If You Like

No comments:

Post a Comment