Feels Like Flying...

Assalamualaikum peeps
though i'm still in my dip years, but being a science based student totally a challenging experience..
mana tak nye everyday we're busy with our studies
already in part 5 just another sem to finish up my dip years
most hectic sem ever..
BIO300 and ENT300 with the continuos assessment throughout the sem.. Voila!!..
just another headache
BIO310...masyaAllah... quite tough..
but studying bout Human's Anatomy really really interesting..
last nite was my first test for BIO310
alhamdulillah, i think i'm doing good but not that well
s'okay.. worth with my studying time
just in a week i learn how to memorize everything.
Cardiovascular System, Urinary System, Acid-Base Electrolyte, blood and so on..
quite tough.. but i enjoyed studying in a stressful condition hehehe
Ni makan die!!

nephron aka salur urinary filtration

pergh... susah kot nak hafal bendalah ni..
kate nak jadi doctor, so i will stop nagging around
people keep saying "ala diploma je kot!"
ak ase nak pukul2 ngn lempang laju-laju je sape yang cakap camtoo
dip or degree, maybe our level slightly different but our course content also tough okay
kalau course ak ni AS120, no time to play around la der...
look at me lorh...
CGPA's getting down from sem to sem..
no joke!
however,stop nagging!
i'm the one who choose this way rite..
i already made up my own choice, i know where my future lead me to..
I'LL STRIVE FOR IT!
がんばれ。。。ピジ君!!!
Ya Allah help me to achieve my goal..
i'm hoping in pursuing my study in dentistry next year
InsyaAllah... may Allah bless my journey.
hoping my pointer gonna improve soon..
Amin~
coming soon....
a soon-to-be me
a hot doc, a caring father, a romantic partner and a good son
hahahah
berangan jer...

p/s: currently in homesick + ASS-ignment mood... deym...




Thanks For Reading. Do Comment If You Like

No comments:

Post a Comment