Man Jadda Wajada

Assalamualaikum wbt peeps
bersawang spiderman da blog ak..
busy...busy...busy...
pah ceros!!
sounds too cliche to use the same old reason again & again
kekekeke
seriously i'm busying myself lately with debate, projects & presentation meh...
don't have time to godek-godek with my "beloved" blog
sesekali ak rase teringin gak nak ader followers reramai cam Ben Ashaari, Fatin Liyana & Maria Elena
*out of a sudden....hehehe*
they were kinda otai & mentor for me to start blogging
(actually there's thousands of famous bloggers but I only know those, besela baru nak berjinak2)
but when I think deeply, my main objective of creating this blog not to be famous, not to have many followers but to keep and spill my own thoughts and opinions here
I'm not gonna make my blog into private
sape nak follow...silakan
those who hate my nonsense writing...please go
no pressure bro...
actually for this post, cam kalimah arab kat ats tu
actually i'm just Google it, like always
"Those who worked hard, he'll be succeed"
Gtula bunyinya....
what's the relation??
xde sgt pon
I just wanna share my feeling toward some changes that I'd made for this new & last semester for me
when we started to change a bit out from our norm, people started to question & keep making assumptions
aku xsuka la cmto...
sometimes, I made something for my own good
do you need to question why I did so??
I'm also a human, I need a change for a better living
don't you understand??
bler jd camni, terasa cam wahhhhh
rmai gak org amik berat sal ak
kire ak ni "hot" gak la (perasan lebeyh)
but peeps
bile seseorang buat perubahan yg mendadak, confirm ad sebab disebalik benda tu
jgn buat tuduhan melulu
try to reflect our own self
did we do something wrong?? did I make others people hurt?? am I too annoying?? am I contribute much?? am I good enough?? am I being a burden to you??
that's my principle of life
that's why I keep posting emo stuff coz I thinks a lots bout anything
keep questioning myself
actually, when I made some changes in my life tried to show an alert/sign to you
hoping you to be alerted already, but seems you won't understand it
ak ni jenis yg xsuka la sound direct ke, bgaduh ke
not my style beb....sori....
but
kalau kuat berleter, that's me
if i'm out of my norm, there are some signs to show something was already went wrong
peace no war!!
bukannya aku cuba bersifat pentingkan diri sendiri ke ape
but, I need some changes to keep me moving forward undoubtedly
sori beb...
mgkin korang rase aku ni pentingkan diri sendiri, nak idup dalam gua sesorang, nak grad dgn bjaya sesorang
that's totally wrong
Man Jadda Wajada
ak xleh nak halang rezeki yg Allah da tetapkan utk korang
klu korang berusaha, nescaya Allah akan balas dgn setimpal apa yg kite usahakan
xperlu nak dengki ngn rezeki, kejayaan orang laen
kite hidup sbg khalifah Allah, byk kepincangan
but we need to struggle to be the best among the best
rezeki xdtg bergolek
Anugerah Dekan tiap2 sem xkan dtg kalau asyik duk tido memanjang, xbuat tutor, duk tiru report member, ponteng kelas, tido time lecture for the whole sem
(sume benda yg aku buat tu)
*peringatan tu diri sendiri xlaser sesape pon, klu terase sori beb doesn't mean so*
tp gtula, that's life
xsemua benda yg kite nak kite akan dapat rite??
at least we keep trying & praying
aku bukannya bagus sangat pon nak bg nasihat kat orang
diri sendiri pon xterurus ada hati nak ajar orang....ceiiiittt....
but this is as a reminder for me
so chill la beb
xmo ad gaduh2 antara kite
xmo ad perasaan xpuas hati antara kite
xmo rase saling mendengki antara kite
if you worked hard, you're gonna succeed
if I worked ten times harder, I'm gonna ten times succeed than you..
it's a really simple principle of life
so in this opportunity, I will seek for you forgiveness
if I did anything wrongs, do forgive me
don't hold any grudge towards me
SORRY FOR EVERYTHING
I'M WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST IN EVERYTHING YOU DO!!
MAY ALLAH BLESS IN OUR JOURNEY!!
...AMIN YA RABBAL ALAMIN...







Thanks For Reading. Do Comment If You Like

1 comment:

  1. that's right.. people need to change, to move on..we don't have the right to stop it. but, like you said, we can only reflect ourselves and think why he/she change. maybe we did something wrong.
    =)

    ReplyDelete