I Used To Be.....

nothing good happened lately except i got a new nephew...yuhuu
 makes the number increasing to 8 hahahah
 actually i kinda investigated my hard disk and pendrive and found some funny pics of mine..
 during that time i kinda look pretty HOT...OMG..
 AHAHAHAHAHAH
 it was my pic after my years in Faris Petra it was an unforgettable reminiscence
 i'm goin bigger or fatter during my foundation's year?? WTF...
 maybe it was a happy time well-paid by the government thus make me gettin playful...
WATCH THE TRANSFORMATION!!!

FROM THIS
   

faris petra
  
TO THIS...




 after SPM



TO THIS....

 Young Scientist USM

TO THIS.... CRITICAL PHASE 


 KTJ

THE BIGGEST LOOSER PHASE HAHAHAH...


 UNITEN


TO THIS.... NOW...


 
 the main reason why??? i enjoyed eating so much...  


p/s : the other persons in the pics are only the victims just focus on me.. they're not involved purposely or accidentally...

but now i'm gettin more conscious in the intake and consumption of my food... dont want to get die early maaa.... Insyallah...
want to get a better body shape next sem hahahah
YOSH GANBAROU....


Thanks For Reading. Do Comment If You Like

No comments:

Post a Comment