Fieldwork BIO200 : We're the future ECOLOGIST~

on the 9th July we, part of science student went to Bukit Keluang and Lata Belatan Terengganu for the quadrat's fieldwork... on the next day i got my phy test..so damn fantastic... but Alhamdulillah with god willin I managed to score my first test. lot of things happened although a lil bit tired but i'm totally enjoyed it. my rumates and some of my classmates really gave a good commitment to our research. the research was really simple but need some courage to do it. i was teamed up with Fatma, Nuha, Syazwan and Afiq...

totally awesome observing the nature..kinda love it...save the mother nature bro~
it was a great experience to see the world created by Allah, observing it makes us wonder about the power behind all god creations...

MORE PHOTOS WILL BE UPLOADED SOON...
GOT SOME TECHNICAL ERRORS..
 
Thanks For Reading. Do Comment If You Like

No comments:

Post a Comment