it's hard to be ME..

people around me thinks that I'm the greatest person in this world...
not at all dudes, they don't understand what i've been before and it's totally hurt..
I'm not that perfect, I'm not that genius, sometimes i start to hate myself..
this post is kinda emo i think, but just to share my feeling..
being a dean's list student for 2 sems nothing to be bragged for... i don't feel proud of myself at all...
i tried so hard to be on top but it's all Allah willing rite?? people tried, Allah will let us to be or not to be...
kun faya kun once He said that, we cant change or alter anything...
dont expect more from me...i'm not a robot... i've been struggling so hard.
Ya Allah life's hard..nothing is easy.. yet nothing was carefree and soo enjoyable.
i've cried before..it's kinda shame for a guy to cry but we also have the feeling that need to be understand by the other. Guy's heart is quite complicated and hard to understand comparing to the girl. It's totally fragile.
sorry I'm not that PERFECT.
i got many issues in my social's life,studies, and sometimes my communication's skill is totally a disaster and suck.. SORRY it's hard to be ME...I'm not that simple and this life is complicated to be fitted in...




Thanks For Reading. Do Comment If You Like

No comments:

Post a Comment