whatta.....

huargh..
stressful nite
lot of tests, assignments, quizzes, relationship prob
cry me a river please
peeps, you might say i'm too emo rite??
so what?? this is my blog I'm gonna spill my emotions here
don't bother yourself to read this stupid entry of mine
heheheh
actually got a prob bout responsibility!!
why does some peoples are lack of responsibility?????
do we need to ask them to do everything??
you got a brain, use it
you're freexing your brain?? good for you

dont just be a good scorer in academic but in social life.....sucks...
yeap.. i admit that i'm not that responsible person
but sometimes I've got my responsibility bout something even people don't ask me to do so...
SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY!!!
but some people tooooooo depend on others, so when the other person is babbling and scold him/her
he/she will be labeled as the the-bad-ugly-fowl-mouth here
waddafak dudes......
@#$%^^&

we live in society, learn to respect people lorh
nak idop sesorang, build your own world laa...
people have their own anger's limit 
SABAR ITU SEPARUH DARIPADA IMAN 
i'm toooo patient with this peeps
they seems wont understand la, so how???

p/s: enough for morning babbling..fuhh...
     hoping you'll understand others and be more tolerate
     if you're making your face again, i'm gonna kick your ***
     change your attitude cause you're gonna live with it for the rest of your life
     I'm not a perfect person at all, so let's change for the better person okay....


Thanks For Reading. Do Comment If You Like

2 comments: