just wishing..


i wish there'll be someone to share my probs together..
i wish there'll be someone to support me when i'm down and running low..
i wish there'll be someone to guide me to the right path without i'm asking for..
i wish there'll be someone to teach me to be closed to our CREATOR..
i wish there'll be someone to lend their shoulder to make me less worried..
i wish there'll be someone to be by my sides whether in a good or bad condition..
i wish there'll be someone to keep supporting me though in their hardest states..
i wish there'll be someone to have faith in me..
i wish there'll be someone to understand all my feelings..
i wish there'll be someone to count on when i'm needed the most..




"I WISH I COULD FIND SOMEONE LIKE YOU"

Thanks For Reading. Do Comment If You Like

No comments:

Post a Comment